With the exploding popularity of obstacle course races, we thought the Burning Cow festival grounds would be a great place to host a mini obstacle race of our own! Tuff Udder is a fun farmed-themed race featuring “chores” and obstacles over a winding 3-mile course. This race is a scalable for all fitness levels, and is great prep for the other big races out there. We want everyone to be able to finish, but trust us it’s TUFF! After the race be sure to grab your complimentary beverage, check out the rest of the Burning Cow festival grounds and snap a picture with the Cow! If you aren’t already staying for the weekend get your discounted ticket to Burning Cow Saturday night, and stick around for the great music and Door County’s biggest bonfire as we burn our 30’ foot cow! All Tuff Udder proceeds benefit Northeast Wisconsin youth programs.
- A 5K obstacle course race held on the Burning Cow 2018 festival grounds.
- 12+ Farm themed Chores and Obstacles with scaling options for all levels of fitness.
- Great Race preparation for the other big name obstacle course races!
- Discounted ticket price for racers who stay for Burning Cow 2018 and to see Wisconsin’s biggest bonfire!
- Receive a TUFF UDDER T-Shirt and craft beer for completing the course.
- Race proceeds benefit Northeast Wisconsin youth programs!
- Registration starts at 7:00 am on July 28th, 2018 on site.
- Race begins at 9:00 am on July 28th, 2018.
We are currently in construction and will be adding the list of obstacles and a course map soon! Stay up to date by following us on facebook! More to come! BurningCow2018 Music Festival and Tuff Udder location below.